It’s Complicated – Movie Review
Run Time: 118 mins
Genre: Romantic Comedy
4.5 frames out of 5
Divorce is messy but infidelity with your ex… it’s complicated.
It’s been about ten years since Jane (Meryl Streep) has been divorced from Jake (Alec Baldwin) and she is finally in a good place in her life. It doesn’t mean that it gets any easier as she ages. There’s a few more wrinkles that weren’t there, she hasn’t had sex in… well, let’s not go there and the fact that her ex-husband and his much younger and sexier new wife are trying to get pregnant with a child can be a bit too much for a woman to take. So Jane decides to move forward with a home improvement project she has been dreaming about for years. Her head architect is replaced by Adam (Steve Martin) another architect assigned to the project. He’s a bit geeky, awkward and shy but Jane is too distracted by other things in her life to notice that Adam has taken a fancy to her.
The relationship between Jane and Jake is cordial but the history between them is hard to ignore. On the eve of their son’s graduation in New York City, Jane is ditched by her children and she ends up in the hotel bar where she runs into Jake. They consume copious amounts of alcohol and the chemistry…
December 24, 2009 - Posted by TheReelCritic | entertainment news, film reviews, movie critic review, Movie Review, movies, new in theaters, now playing, Uncategorized | Alec Baldwin, Critic Review It’s Complicated, Critic’s Review It’s Complicated, It’s Complicated, It’s Complicated Critic’s Review, It’s Complicated Movie Review, John Krasinski, Lisa Minzey, Meryl Streep, Movie Review It’s Complicated, Nancy Meyers, Nancy Meyers’s It’s Complicated, Steve Martin, The Reel Critic.com
No comments yet.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Personally, I would like to see a Batgirl movie.... fb.me/Wp9RNC5t 3 days ago
- Take a break from shopping this weekend to check out a movie! Here's one that is opening this weekend... fb.me/5arYEL1Jt 1 week ago
- Rules Don’t Apply – #Movie #Review goo.gl/fb/1eW2IV #comedy #drama #filmreviews #moviereview #newintheaters 1 week ago
- RT @LastHurrahFilm: #FF awesomely arty tweeps: @cherigolub @gennysokoli @ReelCritic @silentwoodfilm @JAPAN_NATION https://t.co/2u8EIoDiPm 2 weeks ago
- RT @cherigolub: @LastHurrahFilm @gennysokoli @ReelCritic @silentwoodfilm @JAPAN_NATION #FF https://t.co/B35GjD2U3W 2 weeks ago
Site infoThe Reel Critic.com
Blog at WordPress.com.